Fundraiser at the RetroPlex!!
School, church and organization skating parties are fun AND a profitable venture. The RetroPlex Entertainment Complex is THE perfect place for your next party or fundraiser. It’s easy because there’s no handling money, no product to purchase, no product to sell, no unused inventory, and you never lose money!! Just invite your parents, brothers, sisters, friends, neighbors, congregation and students! Your organization receives a percentage of the total admission sales. Roller skating is a fun, healthy social event that can help you provide for your church, school or organization community. Call us today to schedule your fundraising event at The RetroPlex Entertainment Complex.
MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY!!
How does your organization make money? The fundraisers are set up so a portion of the door ticket sales go back to the organization! It is simple, THE MORE SUPPORTERS YOU HAVE, THE MORE YOUR ORGANIZATION MAKES!!!
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
* ROLLER SKATES
* FULL SERVICE CONCESSION**
* VIDEO GAMES**
* THE ANIMAL KINGDOM (JUNGLE GYM AREA, 10 and under)
* TODDLER TOWN (3 and under)
* KEEP A COUNT OF THE NUMBER OF SUPPORTERS
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
* It is $250* to “rent” the facility. We charge $5.00 at the door for all customers, whether they skate or not. The first 50 participants cover the facility rental, all participants after that is based on a sliding scale to benefit the organization. The more supporters you have the more you make!!
WHAT DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION NEED TO DO?
* Make a reservation for any available time and night, check with us for availability.
* Promote, Promote, Promote!! Make announcements, create a flyer and send an email. The more participants you have, the more money the organization makes. The term “participant” will include any paying supporter whether they skate or not, you still get the profits from ANY paying customer!!! Your event will also be placed on our calendar and events page for more support for you!!
**Concession items, Laser Tag and Video Game cost are extra and not included in the fundraising revenue!!